Thursday, 13 March 2014

Another Photo Opportunity

I think people are starting to think I'm crazy! Every where we go I have been taking pictures. That's not unusual, but I pull out Playmobile figures and
Pose them! Tee Hee!

We took the cars in today for a recall and while there we took some photos. 

That's my car waiting to go in for repair. 

Shopping for a new car? Dreaming I am!

I think I might have to name these guys soon! Sharon had a go too!

    Dreaming of a warm island in the sun. 

The reality of our weather!

That's what it feels like. One day +4, the next day snow blowing, then 2 days later +6 is predicted. Boy it's been a doozy this year. Hope all this snow helps the farmers and their crops. Something to look forward to. 

Barb

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. I'm thinking that her name might be Sally, Not sure about his at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I dont think you are crazy.. Im loving this series xx esp like the last one ....but not sure why!! lol x

    ReplyDelete