Thursday, 28 November 2013

I'm Almost Ready for the DWR Challenge

Nothing like leaving everything until the last minute!

Now I do have my excuses, work, dental surgery, work, exhaustion... I have 2 days 11 hours and 45 minutes kinda, sorta!!!

Oh And the last minute decision to add borders, which meant I had to enlarge the backing as well. Yikes!

I have the quilt loaded on my frame.



I have stitched in the ditch around each of the circles. 

My new oval and circle rulers.

I have measured enough batting this time.


I still need to decide if this quilt is traditional or modern.

On the floor of my Library.

I still need to quilt the fancy stitches, let's face it I have to finalize what I'm going to stitch. I started the border pattern.

I
Sorry bad lighting and no enhancing will make this clear. :(
I will need to add my border (okay cut and get my strips ready while I'm sleeping) and my label. No Problem I can do this.

1 comment: