Monday, 18 February 2013

Stack and Whack Block 1

I thought I'd show you what I've accomplished so far as I dash out the door to spend some time on Family Day with my Mum.

I have selected all my "kaleidoscopes". We cut out 12 so we could pick the best 8.


I have cut out my background fabric for the rest of the quilt.

triangles and rectangles to attach to blocks


large triangle for inside and corners

I have completed one block, yeah!
I love this blue!


And yes, I changed the background colour and I like it even better than the Turquoise. The blocks seem to relax into the colour.
On turquoise, it's okay.

Okay gotta go, talk soon!


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow that is fantastic! Love the fabric, the cut and most of all the colours!
    Esther
    ipatchandquilt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete