Monday, 31 December 2012

My Quilting Wrap Up of 2012

 

It was a great exercise to go back over the year to see what I completed this year. I always feel like I haven't finished enough or that I should be working on sewing and not watching videos or reading blogs! It's very funny to see how much we ate over the summer and the day trips we went on (we love driving in the country side.) 

 My Sewing New Year's Resolutions,

I need to work on my Longarm machine more often to improve my skills. 
I should go over what I've completed each month so that I get a picture of what I've been able to accomplish.

8 comments:

  1. That is a lot accomplished...wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of beautiful quilts. I especially like the grey and white October one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that mason jar quilt -- such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilts. I love the sweetheart jars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of fabulous finishes - have fun in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lots of great finishes - have fun practicing in 2013

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful quilts! Love them!

    ReplyDelete