Saturday, 20 October 2012

Saying Good-bye to a Fantastic Friend

This week has been a horrible week.


 Our sweet Ceilidh has been under the weather. She had developed this terrible cough that turned out to be bronchitis. Her cough is so loud and strong it would wake us up. So we have had very little sleep this week and Ceilidh has been sad. We went in to the Vet and had several tests done. Before the results came in she stopped eating. We got the results Thursday, she has Cancer (lymphoma) this is what our other dog had developed 5 years ago. The cancer was agressive, so we have had to make the decision to let her go.





We'll be back when we are feeling better. Thanks for understanding.

4 comments:

  1. I feel your sadness, but I'm sure your sweet Ceilidh had a wonderful life. It is very difficult (to say the least) to part with your pets under any circumstances, but with your Ceilidh it must be extremely difficult. Take care of yourself, and try to remember the good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad when they go before their time xx my thoughts are with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this. I know how hard it is to lose a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I am sending you all my Sympathy. I just wanted to let you you know that I was lucky enough to find you through Jan's Linky Post and am Happy that I came across your site. I look forward to receiving future posts.

    ReplyDelete