Monday, 2 January 2012

Grace Sure Stitch stitch regulator

So I've attached the wheels of the regulator onto my Superquilter bases and plugged in all the wires. It turns on and works but it isn't regulating stitches yet. Stay tuned as I go through the trials and tribulations that always come with installing equipment. I love being told it will take 10 minutes after you open the box and you will be up and running!!! It's usually several hours, much frustration and many google searches later. It is never out of the box ready to go!


Yes I paid $10.00! Oh boy! Was I in the right place at the right time.









3 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,
    I have the superquilter and yesterday bought the stitch regulator. My head is spinning as I try to figure out how to put it all together. Any suggestions/advice on how to make it all run smoothly?
    Thanks!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie,
      If you go to my next post you'll see how to position the encoder wheels on your frame. You will have to remove the wheels from the base and replace them with the Grace wheels. Look at how I positioned the wheels to get the regulator to work.

      Barb

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Barb! We are starting to put it all together now...just in time for Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete