Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Blogger's Choice Fat Quarter Bundle

I was surfing the Blogs out there when I came across Quokka Quilts. On this blog was a contest to "design" a blogger's choice of fat quarter fabric. The fabrics are from The Fat Quarter Shop. You have to pick 12 prints and 3 solids from their shop. If you win you get a half yard of 15 fabrics of your choice.  I decided to try my hand(eye) at choosing a series of fabrics to go together in a bundle for the contest. As I am working with orange fabric right now I was drawn to the orange fabrics in the swatches. I started with the Terrain Bloom Aster and chose based on the colours in it. I have recently discovered Kate Spain's fabrics on line so I wanted to try using some as a focus. Here is my bundle,




1. Terrain Bloom Aster Yardage by Kate Spain for Moda Fabrics
2. Terrain Bloom Leaves Yardage by Kate Spain for Moda Fabrics
3. Terrain Berry Lichen Yardage Kate Spain for Moda Fabrics
4. Heirloom Amber Ribbon Lattice Yardage by Joel Dewberry for Free Spirit Fabrics
5. Yard Sale Sky Basketweave Yardage by Dear Stella Fabrics
6. Crazy Daisy Fuchsia Multi Wave Yardage by Benartex Fabrics
7. Yellow Petite Dots Yardage, Essentials Petite Dots by Wilmington Prints
8. Crazy Daisy Red Rhythm Yardage by Benartex Fabrics
9. Peacock Lane Grass Falling Flowers Yardage by Violet Craft for Michael Miller Fabrics
10. Oval Elements Papaya Orange Yardage by Patricia Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics
11. Sunny Happy Skies Yellow Festive Stripe Yardage by Bella Blvd for Riley Blake Designs
12. Annie's Farm Stand Green Clover and Over Yardage by Holly Holderman for Lakehouse Dry
       Goods
13. Pure Elements Empire Yellow Solid Yardage by Patricia Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics
14. Centennial Solids Raspberry Yardage by Judie Rothermel for Marcus Brothers Fabrics
15. Free Spirit Designer Solids Salmon Yardage




1 comment:

  1. You CANNOT go wrong with Kate Spain!!! Lovely pics, hope you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete